Besides making diet and fitness resolutions in January, people are increasingly considering having cosmetic treatments to improve their appearance. Amid current social media trends, many of our younger patients have a celebrity-inspired “bucket list” of cosmetic procedures they want to have done.
Winter is an ideal time to undergo nearly any type of cosmetic surgery. Thanks to the cold Chicago-area weather, you can wear bulkier clothing to conceal any swelling and bruising resulting from your procedure.
Apart from the traditional and deeply psychological aspects of hoping to become a better person in the new year, your life may have started to revolve around online meetings, due to the pandemic. On these video calls, we’re not only glimpsing inside our colleagues’ homes, but for the first time ever, we are staring back at ourselves and seeing our unflattering facial movements and features!
As a result of this new experience, there is an increased demand for cosmetic surgery described as being “from the neck up.” Due to the upsurge over the past year in people working from home and making frequent video calls, you may even have scheduled an appointment months ago to take care of a bothersome facial flaw.
Popular Cosmetic Treatments at Ritacca Cosmetic Surgery and Medspa
Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Treatments
This January is the ideal time to undergo non-surgical treatments, with several weeks of winter still ahead of us. Here are some of the most sought-after minimally invasive cosmetic treatments available from our full-service Medical Spa.
- Injectables: Treat fine lines and wrinkles by relaxing facial muscles.
- Dermal fillers: Smooth facial lines, wrinkles, and scars with almost instant results.
- Sculpting and tightening: Minimally invasive procedures that tighten loose skin, remove fat, and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: Corrects shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds by replacing lost collagen with progressive, long-term results.
Cosmetic Surgery Treatments
For people with less facial aging, other forms of cosmetic surgery can minimize the effects of aging and offer a fresher, more youthful look. These outpatient procedures typically require a 10- to 14-day recovery period. You may need to wear bandages or dressings for up to a week after the procedure.
Our patients express the most interest in these cosmetic surgery treatments.
- Facelift: Tightens muscles under the skin, removes excess fat and skin, resulting in a younger, fresher look.
- Eyelid enhancement: Removes loose, sagging skin from the eyelids that can make a person appear tired or unhappy and restores a youthful eye appearance.
- Brow lift: Reduces wrinkles and creases in the forehead and makes patients look more youthful and feel better about their appearance.
- Rhinoplasty: Reshapes the nose for greater self-confidence and a more balanced look in overall appearance.
- Neck lift: Tightens loose neck muscles, removes excess, sagging skin, and creates a smoother, firmer, and better-defined appearance to the neck. Conceal swelling or bruising with a scarf, turtleneck, or crewneck sweater.
Ready for Your Next Step This January?
This January will be like no other. Despite the challenges posed by the global pandemic, 2021 can still be your best year for reaching for and achieving new goals, developing new virtual friendships, and looking and feeling your best!
To learn more about how we can help you on your journey, please reach out to our team at Ritacca Cosmetic Surgery & Medspa by calling (847) 367-8815 or filling out this online form to arrange your one-on-one consultation today. We are also available for virtual consultations!